- Where Does Mold Grow?Mold can grow just about anywhere, from your bathroom to wet clothes. Typically, it can be found in places like the kitchen, basement, attic, and other places that are warm, dark, and humid. Many times, it will grow in places where water intrusion has occurred. That said, what really matters is what type of mold is growing-and how much there is.
- Should I be Concerned About Mold in My Home?Yes. Mold inside a property can cause a range of health issues, such as coughing, sneezing, and shortness of breath-which can be worsened by existing allergies. In addition, mold can potentially cause damage to your property.
- How Much Does Mold Inspection Cost?This will depend on the location of the property, the size of the property, and a range of other factors. Mold deteriorates the services it grows on. Contact us for a mold consultation and we can provide you with more information on the cost.
- What Kind Of Mold Can Be Found In My Home, Office Or Yacht? Is It Toxic Mold?You can't identify mold by sight. There are thousands of genus and species of mold, and so samples must be taken to determine the actual type and toxicity.
- How Did Mold Get In My House, Commercial Building Or Vessel?Mold is everywhere-and it's not unusual to find it indoors. Mold spores may be trapped in the walls and ceiling cavities during sheetrock installation, enter through doorways and windows, and attach to people or animals.
- How Can I Tell If Mold Exists In My Indoor Environment?Sometimes you can easily see mold. Other times, you may have to pay attention to potential red flags-for example, musty smells or visible stains.
- How Can I Stop Mold From Growing?You'll want to pay attention to signs of moisture problems or water damage. Mold tends to grow in places where it's humid and wet, so you'll want to address these issues to prevent potential mold growth.
- How Do you Test For Mold?Generally, you can either take air samples, swab a visible mold stain, or use a tape test to collect samples.
- How Do I Eliminate Mold From My Home?Once we've assessed your property and provided you with a report, we'll give you a breakdown on how to effectively get rid of any mold in your property.